Well chamber quality requirements and control requirements
1. They must be perpendicular to each other, and there must be no
straight joints. The mortar joints must be full and flat. The plastering
and calendering must be carried out without hollowing and cracks.
2. The chute in the well shall be smooth, the step installation shall be
firm, and the position shall be accurate, and there shall be no
building garbage and other debris.
(1) The well frame and cover must be intact, installed stably and accurately.
3. The upper half of the wall of the trench pipe shall be bricked with
arch ring according to the regulations. The inspection well of 480mm ×
480mm Lane shall be bricked up with a closing height of 500mm, and each
layer shall be retracted with 25mm on both sides.
4. The cast iron cover seat shall be paved with 1:2 cement mortar with a
thickness of 15mm, which shall be placed right after the standard. The
cover seat shall be embedded with C20 fine aggregate concrete.
(1) The installation of well cover shall be light, reliable, uniform in type and marked clearly